1. React Native
Features of React Native
1. Programmers can integrate react native code with that of native code written in swift, objective C, or java to create scalable apps.
2. It's easy to build react native apps.
3. There is a huge community of JS and native developers.
4. With react native, developers use the same code for iOS and Android app deployment which cuts the development time in half.
5. The “live reload” feature of react native enables you to see the results on a new screen right after you code.
Features of NativeScript
1. With the help of this JS framework, web developers can build native mobile apps using their web skills.
2. NativeScript works faster as compared to other frameworks.
3. You can give your native apps some style with NativeScript.
4. You can use NativeScript plugins to add almost any functionality.
Ionic is used for building hybrid apps. Web developers who are familiar with web app development can easily understand the structure of an Ionic app. Hybrid apps built with Ionic framework can run in web-view.
Features of Ionic
1. The ionic framework not only reduces the app development costs but also minimizes the time it takes to make the app.
3. This JS framework can be deployed across multiple platforms like Android, iOS, native, web, desktop, etc.
4. Ionic.js features a rich library of UI components and tools to build beautiful and highly interactive apps.
4. Apache Cordova
Apache Cordova is an open-source hybrid mobile app development framework. There are a number of cloud services, tools, and frameworks that can be used for augmenting the performance of Cordova. Some of them include ionic, mobiscroll, visual studio, Monaca, framework7, etc. Contributors to Cordova include IBM, Microsoft, Intel, Blackberry, Adobe, etc.
Features of Cordova JS
1. The scope and scale of the app can be extended through a lot of available plugins for Cordova.
2. With the help of Cordova, apps can be developed for multiple platforms like Android and iOS.
5. Onsen UI
Why Onsen UI?
1. Onsen UI is an open-source framework.
3. Onsen UI offers you a lot of ready-to-use UI components like toolbar, lists, tabs, side menus, stack navigation, and more.
4. Onsen UI can be integrated with Monaca.
6. jQuery Mobile
jQuery mobile applications are functional across different platforms. One of the core features of jQuery mobile is the fast loading speed of apps.
Features of jQuery Mobile
1. Lightweight framework jQuery builds faster apps.
2. It’s free open-source software.
3. It is best for hybrid mobile app development.
4. Mobile JQuery comes with a built-in system of themes and UI widgets, helping developers to customize the app’s styling according to their preferences and tastes.
7. Mobile Angular UI
Mobile Angular UI is an HTML5 framework that uses Bootstrap 3 and AngularJS to build highly interactive mobile applications. This JS framework offers vital components like sidebars, overlays, switches and helps you develop responsive apps.
Features of Mobile Angular UI
1. All modifications are immediately displayed in the app model.
2. It's an open-source mobile development framework.
3. It facilitates faster app prototyping.
4. It supports catching and other processes to lower the burden from server CPUs.
8. Sencha Touch
Sencha Touch lets you add an array of customizable features to the app to make it more user-friendly. Apps created with this JS framework work smoothly on all platforms.
Features of Sencha Touch
1. It builds faster apps.
2. Apps built with Sencha Touch run on all the latest versions of operating systems like 3. Android, iOS, and blackberry
4. It helps developers build highly responsive apps.
Features of Titanium JS
1. This JS framework accelerates the mobile development process by using fewer lines of code.
2. Titanium JS allows developers to use existing web development skills to build native apps for Android and iOS.
3. It's free and an open-source platform.
4. Titanium has a huge community of 200,000+ developers with 35,000 apps.
Meteor is an open-source platform. This JS framework allows for rapid prototyping. It's best for building cross-platform android, iOS, and web apps.
1. A collection of libraries and packages that comes with Meteor.JS makes the development process easier.
2. Meteor.JS is best for fast prototyping.
3. All of the code changes are automatically reloaded on a live page.
App Development by MessageMuse LLC